This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Entering the competition
1. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To enter, participants must comment on our Facebook post about the competition, stating why they feel they should win the snow animation on their it’seeze website. All entry posts must include a link to the it’seeze website they are entering into the competition. Entries made by other means will be disqualified.
4. The competition will begin on Wednesday 8th December 2021 and all entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Tuesday 14th December. Any entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. Entry of a non-it’seeze website will result in disqualification and the post being deleted.
6. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or corrupted due to computer error in transit.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted and the person entering must be a named account holder for the it’seeze website being entered into the competition.
10. The winners will be drawn at random on 15th December 2021 and notified on this date.
11. The winners agree to the use of their name, website URL, and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by it’seeze relating to any post-winning publicity.
12. The winners’ details will be published on the it’seeze Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/itseeze/ on 15th December 2021.
13. The winners will have the snow animation featured on their website from 15th December 2021 until 6th January 2022. You can see an example of the snow animation in action on this it’seeze website: https://www.feast-cafe.com/
14. The animation will only be added the winning websites’ home pages. The snow fall responds to mouse movements, and is disabled on mobile devices due to the lack of processing power required for this animation.
15. On 6th January 2022, the snow animation will be removed from the winning websites unless requested otherwise by the client by emailing email@example.com.
16. The prize is as stated, and not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
17. The decision of it’seeze is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
18. it’seeze reserve the right to withdraw, amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time without prior notice.
19. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
20. The administration of this competition and the provider of this prize is it’seeze websites, Spoton.net Ltd whose registered office is at 167-169 Union Street, Torre, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 4BX.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
22. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.