it'seeze Win a Website 2022 Terms & Conditions
Entering the competition
1. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, except franchisees and employees of it’seeze websites. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To enter, participants must follow one of our social media accounts promoting this competition and continue following the account during the duration of the competition. Participants will also need to enter details via a form on the ‘Win a Website’ landing page. Entries made by other means will be disqualified.
4. All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on 13th June 2022. Any entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries delayed or corrupted due to computer error in transit.
7. Only one entry per person and/or business is permitted.
8. Any personal data that entrants share will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions, unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from it’seeze.
Choosing and contacting the winning entrant
10. The winner will be drawn at random on 14th June 2022 and notified no later than 16th June 2022.
11. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner via the social media channel through which they submitted their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, it’seeze reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
13. The winner will then have 3 months from the date of being notified that they have won to provide the necessary content to create their website. Failure to provide the necessary information within this time will result in the prize being forfeited.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph, and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by it’seeze relating to any post-winning publicity.
15. The winner’s details will be published on a blog post on here: https://itseeze.com/blog/ within 4 weeks of the closing date for entries. This blog post will be kept visible on the website indefinitely.
16. The winner will receive an it’seeze Lite, Plus, Max, or Shop website (depending on their requirements), worth up to a total value of £1300 +VAT (€1600+VAT). This includes the value of the upfront payment for an it’seeze Lite, Plus, Max, or Shop website and the cost of the monthly price plan for the minimum contract period - 12 months on a Max or Shop website or 24 months with a Lite or Plus website.
17. The prize entitles the winner to a new it’seeze website only. If an existing client of it’seeze wins the competition, the prize cannot be redeemed against an existing it’seeze website.
18. For a full list of what is included with each of these website packages, please click here https://support.itseeze.com/support/solutions/articles/17000058982-it-seeze-price-guide-uk-customer-copy-
19. Any extra website features or services (excluding what is included with the upfront payment and monthly subscription) are excluded from the offer and will be chargeable at their standard price.
20. All terms and conditions still apply.
21. After the minimum contract period of 12 or 24 months (depending on which website package you choose) is complete, the winner is then liable for all further monthly payments thereafter. Failure to do so will result in their website being taken down.
22. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including but not limited to photography, copywriting, and ongoing services related to search engine optimisation.
23. Should the winner breach it’seeze websites’ acceptable use policy, their prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant drawn at random.
24. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
25. The decision of it’seeze websites is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
26. it’seeze websites reserve the right to withdraw, amend, or alter the terms of competitions at any time without prior notice.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
28. The administrator of this competition and the provider of this prize is it’seeze Websites, Spoton.net Limited, 167-169 Union Street, Torre, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 4BX
29. The competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.