Terms and Conditions for ‘Winning Snow on your Website’ competition
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Entering the competition
1. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To enter, participants must comment on our Facebook post about the competition, stating why they feel they should win the snow animation on their it’seeze website. All entry posts must include a link to the it’seeze website they are entering into the competition. Entries made by other means will be disqualified.
4. The competition will begin on Thursday 3rd December 2020 and all entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Sunday 6th December 2020. Any entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. Entry of a non-it’seeze website will result in disqualification and the post being deleted.
6. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or corrupted due to computer error in transit.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted and the person entering must be a named account holder for the it’seeze website being entered into the competition.
10. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 7th December 2020 and notified on this date.
11. The winner agrees to the use of their name, website URL, and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by it’seeze relating to any post-winning publicity.
12. The winner’s details will be published on the it’seeze Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/itseeze/ on 7th December 2020.
13. The winner will have the snow animation featured on their website from 7th December 2020 until 5th January 2021.
14. The animation will only be added the winning website’s home page. The snow fall responds to mouse movements, and is disabled on mobile devices due to the lack of processing power required for this animation.
15. On 5th January 2021, the snow animation will be removed from the winning website unless requested otherwise by the client by emailing email@example.com.
16. The prize is as stated, and not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
17. The decision of it’seeze is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
18. it’seeze reserve the right to withdraw, amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time without prior notice.
19. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
20. The administration of this competition and the provider of this prize is it’seeze websites, Spoton.net Ltd whose registered office is at 167-169 Union Street, Torre, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 4BX.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
22. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.