It’s our birthday!
Published on 28th November 2016
We’re celebrating our 8th birthday, and what an incredible 8 years they’ve been! Since launching the franchise, it’seeze has continued to grow and develop, and over the years we’ve increased our expertise, developed lasting relationships with our clients, and become a leading provider of professional, affordable, and fully responsive websites throughout the UK and Ireland.
Still strong believers in our core principles that all websites should be brilliantly designed and deliver outstanding results, our ethos certainly hasn’t changed, however there have been many things that have – here are our 8 greatest highlights and milestones:
1. Our team of talented web designers and developers have been creating websites and honing their skill sets since 2003, always keeping their fingers on the pulse of the latest web design trends in order to provide clients with cutting edge web solutions. However, it wasn’t until 2008 that we launched it’seeze as a franchise brand in order to offer our innovative website services to the whole of the UK – we haven’t looked back since!
2. Since 2008, the number of it’seeze staff members has more than tripled, helping hundreds of small to medium sized businesses with their online presence over the last 8 years.
3. Our network of consultants provide our bespoke websites to businesses throughout the UK, with our first it’seeze office in Ireland opening in Dublin in December 2015.
Location Secure website - designed by the it'seeze team
Some of the it'seeze design and support team
4. Since the start of the franchise, we have created over 5000 websites, covering every type of business imaginable, from florists and hotels to plumbers, vets, and vintage car restorers.
5. Our unique website editor was developed entirely in-house by Development Director Stephen Morley – it was built to fill the gap in the market for an easy to use content management system that all business owners could benefit from.
6. During 8 years of creating websites as it’seeze, our expert web designers and developers have never used templates, amounting to an impressive number of one of a kind sites designed exclusively for each of our clients!
7. Since June 2015, every site we’ve produced has been fully responsive, meaning that it works seamlessly across all devices, displaying perfectly on any screen size regardless of whether a desktop, tablet, or mobile phone is used.
8. In a recent survey, 92% of it’seeze clients said they were delighted with their website, with 95% saying that they find their it’seeze website incredibly easy to edit.
It’s been an exciting 8 years, and we’d like to say a big thank you to all of our consultants and clients who have helped make all of this possible. As for the next 8 years? We’re committed to developing websites that help small to medium sized business to attract new customers and grow their brand online, and will continue working hard every day to improve and enhance our services, ensuring that our clients always benefit from the very latest in website technology.
Share this post: